There’s no shortage of fun ways to spend a weekend in Mississauga, from movies in the parks to walks along the Lakeshore, bar-crawling to outdoor concerts. There’s something for all types of people, young and old.
One great, unique way to spend a weekend however is the Sky Zone Trampoline Park. You can find the Trampoline Park at 3636 Hawkstone Road, which is between Burnamthorpe and Central Parkway West. Sky Zone is located in the heart of the centre of the city and it’s well worth a visit.
Sky Zone is a chain of entertainment complexes that focus on, you guessed it, trampolines. As well all know from childhood, trampolines are one of the purest forms of fun. No matter what age you are, or how serious you take yourself, jumping around on a trampoline will quickly reduce you to child-like joy, even if you run out of breath a lot quicker these days.
That’s what Sky Zone offers. It’s a huge indoor facility that has eight different area’s offering various forms of trampoline entertainment. Those attractions include the Warrior Course, Warped Wall, Freestyle Jump, Foam Zone, Skyslam, Ultimate Dodgeball, Skyladder, and Toddler Jump. Most of those area’s are self-explanatory but each offer something unique and thrilling for different ages and types of people. Sporty people may enjoy the Warrior Course, Ultimate Dogdeball or Skyslam basketball course, while people just seeking a fun time could choose the Skyladder, Freestyle Jump or Foam Zone.
General admission gets you access to each of the areas within Sky zone, and costs $17.99 for an hour. You can also get a slight discount if you opt for two hours, which costs $27.99. If however, you’re interested in something a bit more regular, Sky Zone offers a variety of programs and bundles. Check below for a full list of the programs available, with descriptions from the official Sky Zone website.
- Sky Camp
- Have an epic time at SkyCamp! Kids can have fun while staying active, with instructor-led activities like age-appropriate exercise and Ultimate Dodgeball. It’s easy and hassle-free for parents: Drop ’em off and we’ll make sure they have the best experience ever.
- Sky Club
- Let your kids become after-school warriors! Give them the gift of awesome, active fun with Sky Club, a 6-week after-school, drop-off program that focuses on fitness, socializing with new friends and endless jumping, of course! For ages 8-12. Supervised program includes a 2-hour jump, access to our main court, NEW Warrior Course, NEW Warped Wall, Sky Slam, Foam Zone and Sky Ladder. PLUS, kids get a slice of pizza and pop. All for just $25/day +tax. Currently this program is no longer active. If interested in this program in the future, please click Learn More to email Elsie Vieira.
- Sky Wars
- Squad up and lock and load for SkyWars, the newest game at Sky Zone! Guests engage in an epic team strategy battle game using blasters and foam balls or darts in a variety of games including team elimination, capture the flag, duck hunt, and more.
- We’re different after dark. Lasers, music and blacklight transform the whole park into a crazy jumping dance club. Flips are limited to Foam Zone during Glow. Waivers are required for all persons entering the park during Glow.
- Sky Fit
- Burn up to 1,000 calories while having a blast. Feel that oh-so-rewarding burn in your legs, arms, and core over an hour of fitness disguised as fun. It’s one of the most dynamic, effective, and enjoyable workouts you’ll ever have.
- Trampoline Dodgeball League
- Get your fun fitness on with some friendly competition. The Trampoline Dodgeball League is a 12-week coed program run in partnership with Off Limit Sports. You can sign up as a team or free agent. The games are refereed and there are prizes for the top teams. Must be 19 years or older.
- Sensory Hour
- Recognized by Today’s Parent Magazine for being a Sensory Friendly Environment for Families! We will turn off the music and dial down the distractions for the comfort of our jumpers and pleasure of our exceptional guests, friends and families. What can you expect at our Sensory Friendly Event? – 60-mins of open jumping for ONLY $6 – FREE access for one chaperone – Modified safety measures in place – Added staff to support all jumpers
- Toddler Time
- Toddler Time is a great shared experience for child and parent. A time for your little ones to discover the joy of being active, bouncing under the supervision of their parents, and without interference from the big kids.
- Ultimate Dodgeball
- Combine regular dodgeball with Sky Zone’s patented wall-to-wall trampolines and get the world’s most awesome sport: Ultimate Dodgeball. You can only find Ultimate Dodgeball at Sky Zone, and pick-up games are held Thursdays (when courts are available & subject to change).
If you wish to know more about any of those awesome programs available, head to the Sky Zone website.
And while the regular programs are extremely fun and something that will never get old, sometimes kids want something more. Showing that it has its pulse on current trends and youth, Sky Zone is hosting a Fortnite tournament! If you somehow don’t know, Fornite is currently the biggest video game in the world, and you can see evidence of that with people like Drake playing it on Twitch and the game’s signature dances being used in the NFL, NBA, rugby and soccer. So chances are, even if you don’t know what it is, your kids definitely will. Sky Zone is hosting an epic Fortnite tournament for all ages (pun intended), and it is already selling out fast. If you want to partake or be the cool parent who takes their kid to partake, check out this link.
Sky Zone is an excellent way to have incredible, old-fashioned fun, or a great way to get exercise. It’s one of Mississauga’s best ways to spend an evening or weekend, whether that’s alone, with friends, family, or even with as part of a birthday party. Sky Zone goes above and beyond by offering a plethora of amazing programs for people of all ages, for reasonable prices. We’re lucky to have Sky Zone in Mississauga and you should check it out for yourself!