The City of Mississauga will host a second Tele Town Hall session on Wednesday, April 8 to address concerns surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic and to update the public and local businesses about what the City is doing to protect their health and safety.
Residents will be able to ask COVID-19 related questions to a group of panelists from the City, Peel Region Public Health, Trillium Health Partners and Peel Regional Police and Paramedic Services. City Councillors and senior staff will also be available to answer questions.
Panelists will include:
- Mayor Bonnie Crombie, City of Mississauga
- Janice Baker, City Manager and Chief Administrative Officer, City of Mississauga
- Tim Beckett, Fire Chief and Director of Emergency Management, City of Mississauga
- Nancy Polsinelli, Interim Chief Administrative Officer, Region of Peel
- Dr. Lawrence Loh, Medical Officer of Health, Peel Region Public Health
- Chief Nish Duraiappah, Peel Regional Police
- Peter Dundas, Chief and Director, Peel Regional Paramedic Services
- Representative from Trillium Health Partners
Residents who wish to participate in the session can do so in the following three ways:
- Register in advance: residents who wish to participate in the session are encouraged to register their telephone number in advance at the following link: mississauga.ca/townhall
- Participate online: to participate live online, simply click the following link: mississauga.ca/livestreamevent
- Join by telephone: a random selection of residents will receive a telephone call to participate on April 8. If you don’t wish to participate, simply hang up. If you don’t receive an automated call and would like to participate, please dial 1-877-229-8493 and enter ID number: 115911.
Second Tele Town Hall to address COVID-19 concerns and update the community
Wednesday, April 8, 2020
7 to 8:30 p.m.
For health information, please visit peelregion.ca/coronavirus