The City of Mississauga’s administrative offices will be closed at noon on Monday, December 24, 2018 and will reopen on Wednesday, January 2, 2019.A number of City services will operate on a holiday schedule during this time.
A list of City services and hours of operation during the closure is available in the 2018/2019 Holiday Hours Schedule.
The schedule includes hours of operation for:
• Administrative offices for Fire and Emergency Services and Parking Enforcement
• Animal Services, Mississauga Library, Recreation facilities, BraeBen Golf Course, Lakeview Golf Course, Mississauga’s Seniors’ Centre, Museums of Mississauga and the Provincial Offences Office
• The Art Gallery of Mississauga
• C Cafe
• MiWay – Visit miway.ca/holidayservice for information on transit service levels and customer service. Free and extended evening service is offered on New Year’s Eve.
3-1-1 Citizen Contact Centre
• Residents can contact the 3-1-1 Citizen Contact Centre at the following times:
|Monday, December 24, 2018||7 a.m. until 7 p.m.|
|Thursday, December 27 until Friday, December 28, 2018||7 a.m. until 7 p.m.|
|Monday, December 31, 2018||7 a.m. until 7 p.m.|
•The centre will be closed from Tuesday, December 25, 2018 to Wednesday, December 26, 2018 and on Tuesday, January 1, 2019.
• 311 staff will respond to tweets @CityMississauga from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. on December 24, 27, 28 and 31, 2018.
• For urgent issues on weekends, statutory holidays or overnight, please dial 3-1-1 and select option 2 for after-hours dispatch service.
• Residents can also submit requests 24/7 online or through the Pingstreet App
Information on Snow Clearing in the City
• Residents can follow @MississaugaSnow on Twitter, call 3-1-1 (or 905-615-4311 outside city limits) or visit mississauga.ca/snow.