Bring your yoga mat, water, wear comfortable clothing and join Yoga City for Saturday morning yoga in the Streetsville Village Square.
Saturday, August 18th 9am
Saturday, August 25th 9am
Benefits of Yoga:
- It increases endurance, strength, and flexibility.
- Mental endurance and physical stamina are tested through holding postures for extended breaths.
- Arm and shoulder strength is increased as you use your own body weight for resistance.
- Lats, traps, and other back muscles begin to support the spine better than before.
- Abdominals and obliques are refined and toned through building core muscles.
- Posture begins to correct itself over time.
- Hip flexors are stretched and strengthened.
- Glutes, quads, hamstrings, and calves are strengthened.
No matter what ails your aching body, or if you just want to take your fitness to a higher level, Yoga’s ability to build muscle has an undeniable effect on the total body.