Mississauga, known for its diverse cuisine and a melting pot of cultures from around the world is all set to celebrate its 15th Annual Ribfest. Now located at Port Credit’s Memorial Park in the heart of the Mississauga’s always on and always electric tourism sector. The four-day festival kicks off on Thursday July 12th at 11 AM and winds down on Sunday July 15th at 7 PM after the not to be missed Awards Ceremony.
Ribfest Chair Fazle Naqvi announces that the 15th annual Amacon Mississauga Rotary Ribfest is Bigger, Better and Bolder in its new location at Memorial Park in Port Credit. “This is the not to be missed event of the Summer and we are thrilled to have Amacon as our presenting sponsor again this year!” says Fazle.
Beyond the Ribs:
- 20 other food vendors offering alternative choices including delicious Vegetarian and Halal
- Ice-Cream and other fun deserts to help you beat the summer heat and satisfy your sweet cravings!
- Tremendous choice of craft style beers, wine, ice cold lemonade, pop or healthy smoothies
- Live band performances and entertainment featuring a broad range of musical acts, focused on local talent, is provided on the main stage daily
- A wide range of other vendors and exhibitors beyond our food offerings
- Carnival rides and games for all ages
- NEW this year is a Community Zone with an emphasis on fun for families and friends with interactive shows, exhibits and more
- Special Feature this year we will have roaming characters from the upcoming movie, “Teen Titans Go! to The Movies”
- Expanded VIP area courtesy of Go White Oak Ford
This is the major annual fundraiser for The Rotary Club of Mississauga and The Rotary Club of Mississauga West. All proceeds support charities and causes in the local community that feed the hungry, improve education, and provide community programs for everyone from children to seniors.