Today, voters across Canada will elect their Federal candidates.
Here are 10 reasons why YOU need to get out and vote:
- This is a privilege of our democracy that people in other parts of the world would love to have.
- This is a privilege of our democracy that our parents and grandparents fought and died to preserve.
- This is your chance to influence the government that affects you.
- If you are reading this, then likely you are intelligent, we NEED intelligent people voting.
- If the wrong people are elected they might spend YOUR money unwisely.
- The wrong people elected might represent YOU and YOUR Province in a way you do not want to be represented.
- Voter turnout in Canada is low, … don’t let a few voters decide the fate of your Country.
- If you have been embarrassed by your elected officials, vote for change;
- If you think your elected officials could do a better job, send a message with your vote.
- If you want to set an example for the future generations, then demonstrate that democracy is a good thing by voting.
Vote with your head, and be a part of Canada’s democratic process.